Monday, September 3, 2012

Forgetfulness, Hiatus, and Halloween

Meow... Hello my Peaches!!  My last post said something about a huge weekend... I completely forgot what I was going to type last time. Therefore, I will just say things about what is going on right now.

My friend (Kat) and I have played the point-and-click game "Alice Is Dead" at least 3 times, me by myself however have played it 7 times. All 3 parts. Fuck yeah.

For Halloween, my two friends (Kat & S.) and I might dress up as Clifford The Big Red Dog Characters. OR, we might be characters from Alice Is Dead. I haven't told S. about that idea yet but Kat and I will soon. I would be Rabbit, Kat would be RULIO!! And S. would be Alice. For Clifford, I would be the grumpy old man, Kat would be Clifford, and S. would be Emily Elisabeth.

I went on a scavenger hunt with my two friends, wrote down theories, made Orbeez, did dishes naked, had tea, planed out my future, watched Yu-Gi-Oh Season 0, and gave a 'killer' back rub.

It was fun.

Until I realized school is tomorrow... Fuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment