Wednesday, September 26, 2012

A "Horrible" Weekend

Contrary to the title, my weekend was not horrible. In fact, it was wonderful! My friend Kat and I hung out, had girl talk, and watched what I consider one of the greatest things on the internet (besides Homestuck).

Dr. Horrible's Sing-a-Long Blog.

Fuck yeah.

After it was over, I looked up when the sequel will be (next year) but instead came across a message stating that for the first time ever it will be shown on television!!! I know that doesn't sound like much, but this 'movie' was made by Joss Whedon during the 2007-2008 Writers Guild of America strike. The guy had nothing to do so he rounded up some friends, pulled some favors and this wonderful horrible monstrosity was born! [link]. However since it was made during and because of the writers strike, it wasn't put on air and thus remained an internet (and DVD) only miniseries.

However, on October 9th, 2012 Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog will be airing on the CW 9PM Eastern time, and 6PM Pacific. I am soooo not missing it... However I checked my moms TV and I don't get that channel. :( Therefore I will check at my dads, hopefully he has it! If he doesn't I will be sadstuck.

All of the sadstuck.

All of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment